Combines Harvest Help

jas

What are the average hrs. in a day, and what do you pay for combine operators. We own a 9500JD w_ 925 flex, 693 corn head. I have ran that for the last 5 yrs, also have some experience from working_helping at the local Deere dealership.

AZcutter

jas please call me at 1-877-453-9610 for furtherinformation

pjr

I am toying with the idea of taking my machine. Problem is, though, I am also a full-time firefighter, and would have to hire someone to run my machine at least part of the time. Right now I have a 1993 9600, but am just about to sign the deal on a 9610. I have two real good jobs here in NC Oklahoma, and possibly a good job down at Altus, OK. Please e-mail me and let me know what you think. My address is pjronck@kskc.net Thanks.

silver_blood

we run gleaners and KW trucks need help May10 thru sept 15 also need part time summer help if interested e mail me back.

Unit_2

Deere fan, I'm looking for one more good truck driver for custom harvesting from late May to August. I have Case IH combines and Freightliner trucks. E-mail me if you're interested. K.A.

weber

Hello there, I am looking for a hired hand or 2 myself. I run late model CaseIH equipment. We have a few straight trucks and semis. We start in May and run through mid November. I welcome both seasonal and full time employment. Feel free to contact me if interested...

oldsilver

just wanted to say yhat with CDl's you can only drive a commercial vehicle in your home state[the state your licenses are from] until you are 21.you can get them at 18 but cant drive out of home state until 21.just so you know.

Greengoose

I'm just south of woodstock. Yeah that would be great if you would email some info. Thanks, Brodale

dakota

You have to commit for a full season (7-8 months) to find anybody and get this experience of a lifetime.

JAKE

I think two months total commitment is probably better than six months (couldnt give a stuff attidude) ..perhaps im wrong and your right i dont have anybody beating down me door down yet !!! take care now COlIN