Combines cylinder bars

greg

Suggest you check with St. John welding. They have them in alloys instead of plated. Cost is reasonable, and they can tell you what you need.

Hyper_Harvest_II

Dennis, Yes,there are after market places to get cylinder bars.I can get you chromed wide spaced cylinder bars for $61.42_bar.You can usually tell when the chrome is coming off of cylinder bar tooth.Tooth will erode rapidly once chrome is gone.When leading edge is fading away in tooth height,it is time to replace.

Wade

Where is St. John welding located. I am looking for wide spaced bars for F2.

greg

St John is in central Ks. U can contact them at 1-800-549-3289----sorry for replying so late

Chad

Chrome alloy are good, but somewhat risky because of brittleness, to breaking. Hard chrome faced, will stay malleable. available at loewen 800-667-5082 or www.loewenmfg.com

prairiedog

turbo, e-mail me with your address iand i believe i can help you out

Mark

I think you can get them at the local steel scrap yard. Haven't heard too much about them lately, but they used to have a lot of trouble breaking, but I guess you could check that out with them if you find where they are located.

tj

All 300 Masseys I've seen have only used angle cylinder bars (8). Do all the cylinder bars have teeth, or is there a chance you have some sort of filler plates installed in the cylinderIJ