4 tablespoons butter, or as needed, to fry filled crepes
Mixed Berry Sauce:
1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen sliced strawberries
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
3/4 to 1 cup sugar or to taste
1 to 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice or to taste

Directions for crepes:

In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Gradually add in the flour and water, stirring to combine. Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth.
Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Serve hot

Stack crepes to fill now, or refrigerate or freeze them and assemble later.

To make the cheese filling: In a large bowl, combine cheeses and sugar, and beat with a wooden spoon until thoroughly blended. Add eggs, vanilla, and salt and stir until smooth.

To make the mixed berry sauce: In a medium saucepan, combine 1 cup raspberries, 1 cup strawberries, 3/4 cup blueberries, 3/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and bring to a simmer over medium heat until sugar has dissolved, about 10 minutes. Adjust sugar, if necessary, and cook until dissolved. Puree the berry mixture and return to the saucepan and bring to a simmer. Add additional lemon juice, if necessary. Add remaining 1/2 cup raspberries, 1/2 cup strawberries and 1/4 cup blueberries, and simmer until sauce is hot. Sauce can be served hot or cold.

To assemble the blintzes: Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons filling on lower third of each crepe. Fold bottom of crepe over filling, then fold each of the remaining sides over to make a little package. Repeat with remaining crepes. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a skillet over medium-low heat. Arrange 6 blintzes at a time seam-side down in skillet and sauté until faintly brown and crisp, about 2 minutes. Turn blintzes and brown on second side, another 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining blintzes, adding another tablespoon of butter for each batch.

Serve 3 blintzes per plate with sauce ladled across the center.

* The batter for the crepes is supposed to keep in the fridge for up to a week. I made the batter and the cheese filling the night before so I didn't have that much work in the morning. I found the cheese filling to be a bit too runny so I think I would cut back on the eggs next time.

notafarmer

Man those look good, I think I'll have to try them, it just looks like a little bit of work so I'll have to make sure I've got time.