Combines duals

Silver_Bullet

I have a '98 R62 with duals that we just ran this summer. It has 18.4-42 tires on it. If you are on 30" rows I would say they would be better than 20.8's.

Jeremy

I don't have a good closeup picture, but here http:__www.wheatfarm_farmlife_photo8.jpg should give you an idea of the setup we have. The inner rim has a series of holes on the flange that you can put eyebolts in. Then a bunch of toggles with long hooks latch on those eyebolts and a lip on the outer rim. Once the tension is set evenly all around, you lever the toggles over with a big pipe and the outer rim is held secure.

Jayly

You can but you need the 12 inch spacer on your final drives. I belive they come with 18 inch spacers. You also need to drill anew hole for your lader lock. Hope this helps.

ridge_tiller

I would like to run duals also,on a 9550. I think the spacer is 16 on a 9550 and 12 on a 9650. The 12 inch spacer should work on the 9550 which should move the duals in 4 inches on both sides. So a 6-30 head should work. I wonder if 18.4-38 duals would straddle rows ok on ridges so I can do this. It won't be center between the rows but I wonder if this will work.

We used to run a 7720 with duals and a 6 row head. We ran with 18.4 x 42 inside and 14.9 x 46 on the outside and it worked great. We are ridge till also.

Tom_Russell

Yeah Randy, you havent lived until you remove your shoes to really enjoy that comfortable Gleaner cab. Do you raise the ladder when picking corn with the 630 headIJ I try to arrange combining so the ladder is between rows 6 and 7 from the 12-row planter, otherwise it hits the next row where the planter jockey didnt drive as straight as he should. Tom in MN

rforro

Yes, I have to lift ladder MANUAlY now, but that will be changing this winter. Randy

cannuck

Have a set of new 1050 Michilens on rims for sale. The offset is wrong for us because we have the axle spacers on the combine axles. Their for a 2388. I don't know if the bolt pattern is the same for other makes.