Combines header response time in automatic

larryNCKS

I haven't had a red combine that wasn't like this. If you find a cure let me know. My 2188 is the same way w_30_ft 1020. The outer knob is reponse sensitivity.

bob

won't the header drop rate knob under the armrest adjust to allow the rate to drop fast enoughIJ I have a 2166 _25ft. 1020 and rate is more than fast enough to work well for me. look in book as to which knob is drop rate i forget, I know one is drop ,raise and other is reel speed.I speed up drop for beans and slow it down again for corn.

larryNCKS

never have been able to get that to change automatic drop rate. Might look at it again.

JON

MAKE SURE THE FEElERS ARE All ADJUSTED, THEY ARE ON EVERY SUPPORTARM. MAKE SURE THAT THE CROSS SHAFT THAT THE FEElERS ARE ON THAT THEY ARE FREE. I HAVE PUT TARP STRAPES ON THE RIGHT SIDE TO HElP IT TO RETURN, THAT HAS HElPED TO..

iaremec

on the 2100 series the down knob under the armrest does not change the speed of drop in automatic.you can go into feeder programming in the operator's manual and change the amount of cylinders from 2 to 3 to speed the drop up in auto. the 2300 series module lets you adjust by the switch you refer to. you can update also. by chip or module.

R_D

TRIED THIS ONCE BEFORE SO IF THERE IS A REPEAT SO BE IT GO TO YOUR DEAlER THERE IS A COUPlE OF KITS YOU CAN PUT ON YOUR HEAD ONE IS A SPRING ASSIST THAT MOUNTS OUT BY THE HIEGHT INDICATOR,, SECOND IS "GET RID OF THAT CABlE!!!!!!!!!" THAT DANG THING HAS BEEN OU TROUBlE WITH THE 1020 FOR EVER WE HAVE A NEW DIRECT lINK KIT THAT WIll MAKE IT WORK ON 2100 AND 2300 ON 1600 THERE IS A RESISTOR DIT THAT YOU HAVE TO ORDER