Combines happy thanksgiving

T__langan

Well, it's too late for me on the breakfast advice and I have every intention of overdoing it at dinner! I'm sure most of you folks have no idea what sort of agony there is involved with doing 100+ deep knee squats next to 50 big, smelly dairy cows after eating waaaayyyy too much! In a way, that's one thing I'm thankful for every year, is that it comes only once a year!! ;) Hope everyone has a great day!

lbran

As for the colors, we are supposed to know 1st week of December.

T__langan

lbran and Illinois - I wonder if it might be something with the servers you fellers are on - I have never had any problems posting here - click the button and in less than five seconds, it is posted. I noticed tbran mentioned the same thing a few days ago. No problems here. Illinois - where can a person get a copy of that movieIJ Thanks-

lbran

Farming in 99 should be considered as a Non-Profit Organization. Just call the IRS and get the form.

T__langan

I sure would be interested - be willin' to reimburse you for the tape and your time too. I think I remember when it was on TV, many years ago if we are talking about the same movie. let me know when you get some coppies made. Thanks!

T__langan

lbran - try the Non-profit thing - we'll all come visit you in Folsom Prison! You'll come out of there with a new nickname - "Ben Dover" :) Tom l.