Combines Trade Price

porky

How much are you trading for you should be in the 12-15 price range. let us know

Richard

I have been trading for $13000 with warranty on all repair bills. Next year all trades have a $22000 trade differance, no warranty and a 300 hour separator use.

porky

I have been trading for 15000 for a 9500 and putting about 300 separator hours on. The machine I get usually has about 500 separator hours on it. As of this fall the prices have stayed about the same. My dealer told me that if I had a new machine each year that they would trade me for about 17 to 18000 each year. The only drawback to this is getting to the new machine. I would have to trade up 3 years. The only thing I question on your deal is how they can give you a warranty on all repairs and parts. That is real good because only new machines are usually under warranty.

Richard

That was part of the original deal when I first stated doing this trade. The first 3 combines did not have over $100 per combine. This years machine was a different story. The combine had too many hours and had over $5000 of repairs. In order to continue trading without warranty, the combine has to have no more than 500 hours of use. This dealer wants to stop all trades of this nature because of his costs were too high this year . I cant really blame him and therefore will prpably trade for a very low hour machine and run it 2 years. He wants $22000 for 300 hours of use. It affects many customers besides me.

notillr

If I were you guys I'd find a different dealer. There are a lot of them doing the "roll" shouldn't be too hard to find another one. The warranty is common here on used machines. notillr

g

How many hours are on your 97 9600 and does the price include and heads and what are theyIJ

tg9610

The 97 model had 230 sep. hours. The combinewas loaded with every option including:air ride seat, reel speed ,bu._ac counter,header height control,adjustable axles,big tires and a 930 header with all the options including finger reel.