Combines 7720 noise

Roger

Thanks for the reply high rise. The only thing from your suggestions I may need to look closer at is the drive sprockets.I put in a new chain 2 yrs ago but did'nt change sprockets (a no-no, new chain on old sprockets) last year I had JD dealer put in new concave and I told them to change sprockets, they either forgot or did'nt think they were worn enough,either way I was NOT happy when I found out they did'nt change them. every thing else is ok. I like the end of your reply, I don't think I would give up my 7720 for a maximizer if I had to.

Roger

High rise Yes I like the 20 series over the maximizers. I dont like all the electric over hyd. controls especially throttle and separator engagement,I like to ease the separator in gear and run throttle where I want, and all the electronics and monitors,too much crap to go wrong, the monitors on mine are enough. I've heard of several guys that wished they had their 20 series back. I dread the day something bad happens to mine and have to get a different one.