Combines JD Hillside combines

high_rise

Do you build a leveler to go on an older 7720IJ Bet you could sell a boatload of those..I for one would like to know some more about your system..

High Rise- I operated a 7722 for about4-5 years. It's a 7720 with a 45% leveler,buit by RA Hanson in Spokane Wa. I think they only converted about 75 combines before they switched to the 9600's. There was a guy by the name of John Ray that also converted a few 7720's to hillside machines but I don'nt know how many he did or how far they leveled. I've got some pictures of the 7722, I'll try to find them and mail them to this site to be posted.

High Rise- I operated a 7722 for about4-5 years. It's a 7720 with a 45% leveler,buit by RA Hanson in Spokane Wa. I think they only converted about 75 combines before they switched to the 9600's. There was a guy by the name of John Ray that also converted a few 7720's to hillside machines but I don'nt know how many he did or how far they leveled. I've got some pictures of the 7722, I'll try to find them and mail them to this site to be posted.

Palouse

John Ray--RA Hanson is now the firm I am working with. It is called M Squared. They (Mike and Milton McCoy) took over management of the harvesting division a year ago.

Joe

That should be I we bought the combine in 1977. (Had been doing taxes for 8hours at that point. lol)

howe

We are in need of a lower cost leveling system. I have run both the Rahco (now M Squared) 9632 and the conversion by John Rea in Touchet, WA. Both machines work well, but both are very expensive to buy and maintain. If M squared can build a 30% machine that works well and costs less then I think there will be a market for it. As I see it, they are only selling to the people that have really steep ground or have lots of money. We need a "leveler for the masses."

palouse_custom_cutter

Are you saying that John Rea and RAHCO have mergedIJ This is the first I've heard of that! I think this would cause great disturbance among dealers. Some will not deal with Rea's machines while other dealers prefer Rea.