Combines How to tell a High HP 9500 from regularIJ

JK

The 235Hp engine uses a Bosch injector system as opposed to the Nippondenso system. This is going by literature about 2 years old. Chech two machines and see if you can see a difference. let us know.

JK

P.S., forgot to tell you something, after 1991, is when the option became available.

WOT

Yes, JK is right. Just look on the injection pump tag for Bosch or NP. By the way, Bosch is what you want. If you need more from an earlier high hp 9500, just buy and install an ecu from a CTS combine. Or it is a late model 9500 (1997),use an ecu from a 9510 because of different wiring connectors.This is just as cheap as paying for your orginal ecu chip to be changed plus you can do it all yourself.(P.S. 300 hp from a 1997model 9500 with 9510 ecu!)

bo

Checked our machine and it has a bosch but don't think it is High hp. I left the same message on Agonline machinery talk and got a reply to go by engine model n and he gave me the corresponding hp's. This says ours is the lower hp, as well as, another we have looked at which also has a bosch. I believe the engine model number is probably accurate. A dealer also mentioned the different pumps. Maybe this is correct for certain years of machines. If you want the model n's check out the thread on M_T or email me. Thanks for all replies.