Combines toy combines

Combineman

ToysIJ Now thats my cup of tea.....I only am interested in 1_64th size and the color doesn't matter. My dad and I have over 1500 pieces trucks and farm mach. What I wish some one would produce is a 1_64th sized 7720 or 8820. They did have one in a 1_80th scale but it doesn't fit in with the rest. Sorry, 1_16th doesn't do anything for me. But it's good to know that there are some people interested in making them. CM

Custom_HIllSIDE_toy_combines

In Reply to: toy combines posted by BR549 on December 26, 1998 at 16:00:42 EST: Hey there BR549, I would definitely be interested in these 1_16 scale models. I have been waiting for someone to take on the project since the CaseIH 2388 is already out in 1_16 scale. I have started a little business on the side called B and R Custom Hillside Combines with my father. We are located deep in the heart of the PAlOUSE COUNTRY, where the hills are too steep for any level land combine. So out here we have a Company ( M2 or squared) that builds levelers for us to put on the John Deere Combines. We have been taking the 1_28 scale model of the JD 9600 and building a leveling frame just like the real one which levels 48% on the hills which, we in turn put on the toy itself. I really want to make a 1_16 scale combine but I don't have the time to make the entire combine itself, but I do have time to make the leveling sub-Frame for it if I only had the combine to start with. I would be interested in a 9600_9610, 7720, 6620,6600 etc. If you or anyone would like to get ahold of me here is my address and n, 1-(509)284-4565,