Combines Titan II

OhioCCA

I think it was 86 or 87. They had the TitanII's for just a couple years before they brought out the 9000s in 89. The biggest change was probably the cab roof color, yellow to green. Otherwise it was just some suttle changes beefing up some componets and increasing the engine HP. This might of been when they intorduced the longer unload augers also, don't remember for sure.

Combineman

It was 1985. It had a 6" longer Chaffer and sieve; improved tailings elevator; double spiral on unload auger (in bin); concave back to a 13 bar (like old 7700) Titan (1979-1984) was 14 bar; Chopper was easier to remove and replace and was heavier duty; Grain loss monitor was standard; Better fan (I forget how) ; Six wing beater standard; I believe it had a heavier top shaft on feeder house; I know there are other improvements but I forget what. CM

FARMER

THEY CAME OUT IN 1985...THE TITAN II HAD ADDITION HARVESTRAK...A NEW WIDESPREAD STRAW CHOPPER UP TO (30 FEET) VERY WIDE 73X44-32 FlOTATION TIRES....NEW ROW CROPS HEADS..THE 854A FOR 8 WIDE ROWS AND THE 1253A FO 12 NORROW ROWS.....24" DIAMETER CROSS AUGER... 7" lONGER SHOE, GIVING UP TO 15% MORE CAPACITY.....FlEXIBlE PlATFORMS UP TO 24' AND RIGID UP TO 30'ENGINE POWER WAS INCREAS...FASTER SHAKE AND HIGHER AIR FlOWS...A FEEDER-HOUSE REVERSER WAS STANDARD...HYDROSTATIC DRIVES STANDARD ON THE 8820......THE NEW TITAN II HAD lARGER GRAIN TANKS.....THE CABS WITH HEAT_AIR.STANDARD.......... JOHN DEERE COMBINE EXPERT