Combines Bi Rotor combine

Eric

I talked to one Deere rep this spring who said their prototype birotor did well in small grains, but had trouble in corn. Care to comment on thisIJ How did your prototype do in corn during developmentIJ

tj

Mark: Good to see you on here. In general,how is progress coming on the machineIJ Are they still using the shop a WinfieldIJ Terry Welch

Farm_Boy

I wonder how the Deere compare to the CaseIJ Have there been any serious side by side runs between the Deere and the CaseIJ What sizes do the Deeres come inIJ Which model will be equal or near equal to the 2388IJ When will the Bi-Rotor combines come out officiallyIJ

dirt_farmer

Mark, I was told by a John Deere dealer that the new rotor combine Deere is introducing this fall is not the bi-rotor. Does that mean you will look else where to market your combineIJ

Big_Bucks

Read your book about you.liked it very much. Are they testing the Bi Rotor in a nother countryIJ

TERRY

I thought we were answering questions all I see is questions with no answers.

Deerebines

Terry......no kidding!!!!! I sent underwood an email the day he put up this post and I still havn't heard from him.

Bi_Rotor_Man

Sorry its taken me so long to get back with everyone I have had some problems with the computer, as well as I have been gone for a few day.To answer your question .

Bi_Rotor_Man

Well I dont think there was to much of a cooperative development, Any way not on Deeres part. The Bi-Rotor should be out there right now.The Bi-Rotor did far better then Deere is trying to make everyone believe . Ask your friend if the Bi-Rotor beat Deeres combine in the testing.