Combines 9610 feederhouse

BOSS_351

Well Glen I have one on the 9610 and it cost $2480 Australian and it works well out here in the wheat, and sorghum crop's. It's worth every $ after seeing 9600's without any. The only thing is the belt drive should be "B" section.

mks1958

when there is no wind you are sitting there in the dust just like everybody else

BOSS_351

Well if thats the case you would stop at dark with the silver seeder's. So still put it on, and they do'nt blow any grain out, as some of the other colour's operaror's reckon...

Funkster

There have been a few cases in America where a corn cob and husk got wedged between the fan and the housing and it started a fire. I have heard mixed reviews as to how good it works.

Bi_Rotor_Man

I am the inventor of the fan's that you are talking about. The fans tend to pluge up on large stalk's. The fan's work well in small stalk material, I suggested to Deere that changing the rotation of the fans would take care of this problem.By changing the rotation of the fan's they will be going the opposite direction of the feeder house chain. There for not allowing material to plug up the opening. Bi-Rotor Man

chad

Another way to get rid of a lot of dust and dirt is to get one of these perforated feeder house btms, new or exchange the core. They have a special shape perforation and overall size that has been tested and that drops a lot more dirt than the round hole. Drops around 150 pounds of dirt an acre in beans. They are available at Grand Forks Eqpt, Grand Forks ND, or at loewen.