Combines New Rotary JD

OhioCCA

It is supposed to be introduced at the farm shows this fall. From what I understand there will machines for the shows plus for some demos. Nothing for actual sale till 2000. Supposed to be the same way on the 9400T tractors. Deere's planning to have an interesting fall from the scuttle butt circulating around.

farm_1

Hello Farmer Ed, Come for a free test drive of the New Big Deere Rotary in October on my farm. That is if you can keep it between the rows!!! P.S. You can also try the new style beanhead with the smoothest feeding in the industry.

farm_1

Hello Farmer Ed, You can come have a free test drive on my farm in October of the New Big JD Rotary!!! That is if you can keep it in a straight line.P.S. You can also test drive the new style JD beanhead!!! It is the smoothest feeding in the industry.

Walker

I'm suppose to recieve my new rotor around sept. 1st. Deere is keeping all details pretty quiet.

dibber

Why should your service change because N.H. bought Case, your dealer should be providing the same service as before. Or is the dealer closingIJ

lbran

Words of wisdom, don't ever, ever, buy the first of anything new for at least one season, unless you still have your back up

I talked to my dealer about a new rotary, and he said John Deere was going to introduce a new combine next month, but he didn't know what it was going to be like at all. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

clipper

lbran, i would hope that deere has all the bugs out. They should have learned after their 8000 series tractor fiasco when they first came out. You are right there are over 300 changes from the early series to the tractors having a serial number over 20000