Combines 20 series major problems

Eric

If you havent replaced any augar flighting its probably time, so be sure to check all of those. Check the feederhouse chain and upper sprockets. Bearings on the engine powershaft will last a long time, I wouldnt worry about those yet. Most of the stuff (except for the bent counter shaft) sound like normal wear items, not sure that qualifies as a lemon. If you put 1800 hours on any color combine without replacing some stuff you aren't looking hard enough.

tstar

I have an older model 8820 and for some reason the cylinder wants to preferentially feed on the left side. I had intened to post this on this site and see if anyone else had experienced this particular problem. There have been instances where fiber from crop and or thrash has matted up and created a tuff mass to clear out. It was like the stuff was woven together.

clipper

You might consider slowing down the shoe. Your dealer can give the instructions from his vision parts catalog. There is a replacement sprocket and instruction to tell you how many links for the chain