Combines Harvesting

maximizer

Could you please expand on this idea. I am not exactly following this jumble of words.

steve

yes. looking for more wheat acre to cut in ok. ks co ne. all so might beable to team up with someone elae email me at steve@rturaltel.net i have 20 yr at farming and harvesting experience

Big_Truck

Go to www.altendorfharvesting.com Went on harvest with Altendorfs last year.

lex

Thanks for Info Big Truck but the Homepage from Altendorf is since a long Time under Construction.

Big_Truck

There was a Swiss guy who worked for them and he was a bit of a "computer buff" and was designing the website for them in his spare time.He left just before harvest 2002 and not much has been done to it since,I think there are about six pages on the website.Its a pity I don't have a scanner as I've any amount of harvest photos with Altendorf's and I could of e-mailed some to you.

9880sts

hello lex if you like to contact the swiss guy i got hiss phone number i met him spring 2002 in swiss and iam still in contact with him. he got alooter pictures from altendorfharvesting. i worked for altendorf only 2 days untill we started working in oklahoma. i can help you out only with pictures from the european sts this season. big truck knows me. regards

Brodale

What is the show called. Our guide doesn't show program details for that time.

JDFarmer

It aired about 2 months ago originally. It's called Modern Marvels "harvesting". Only a segment is based on combines etc. as it shows fruit harvest and all the goods. It looks like another good modern marvels will air right after about construction. talking about JD, CASE, and Catterpiller.