Combines air conditioner

Tom

Are the evaporator, condenser, or cab filter plugged with dust or other debrisIJ Is the system properly charged with refrigerantIJ Is the compressor belt tightened properlyIJ Tom Russell

Hog_Rider

I have seen the high pressure hose collapse on the inside with no outside sign of trouble. Would show to high pressure on the high side of guages.

minnemo

Could it be your expansion valveIJ I had my a_c reworked

gunner

I don't know how the cab is on an M2...but seal any holes and make sure it is sucking air from the cab, not outside. Also, i have never did this but people have told me if you shut off the heater hose, it works much better. like I said...i don't know if thhey work on M2, but they work on trators

T__langan

YES! We AlWAYS shut the valves off in the heater hoses back by the engine to prevent hot water from circulating to the cab when running air conditioner. It is not needed and only makes the a_c have to work harder. Also do it to cab tractors in the summer - makes a world of difference. Funny thing - we spent five years trying to find those danged valves on our R50 w_Deutz engine! Never did find them! :) Tom langan

catskinner

Charlie, Maybe with a little more imformation we could diagnose this problem. What are the pressure readings on your gauges when the A_C is onIJ What type of refrigerant are you using...R 12 or 134A IJ Have a good day!

Redhotnrolli_n

I assume you have R12 yetIJ If so, allow it to flow into the system until the sight glass in the receiver_dryer is free of bubbles. May take 3 or more cans. I don't know much about R134a, I've never recharged one of that type yet.