Combines Harvest

The_Red

Soft red wheat in Indiana is growing nicely. The double seeded field behind my barn started heading last weekend. We hope to run that wheat in the last week of June. The soybeans between the wheat rows began spiking through last weekend. We have had about 3 inches of rain over the last week so the wheat is looking great! The all wheat field across the road just began to head this weekend. We are hoping for 60bpa on the double seeded field and 75 on the all wheat field. We had a record 79 and 80 bpa last year in two fields respectively.

lucky_luke

deerelover- Please don't take Christ out of Christmas by putting a X in it. Enough said ... Happy Holidays

Wheat_Reaper

Merry Christmas and remember that John Deere combines are still the best in the world!

buzzcr95

does it realy matter how he spell it the made thing is that he wish a happy xmas (that is the problem the yanks they so involed with christ they miss the big picture ) i know i spent 4 months there so from an aussie MERRY XMAS AN A GREAT NEW YEAR an 1 big drinking session up in the middle of it all

bh

Please don't admonish Deerelover until you've done a little research on the true reason for the use of Xmas. I have done so, and I think you would find it traces well back into history and has nothing to do with taking Christ out of Christmas. It's also interesting learning the history of the holiday. Merry Christmas.

Erky

lucky luke. It looks like some folks have a different Christmas than we do. If there is no Christ in Christmas then what is thereIJ He was born, he died to save! If you don't believe it's your loss. It saddens me to read some of the posts.

Wheat_Reaper

I haven't been smoking anything. If you don't agree with my post, then take your comments to some other combine talk show besides this one. I'm sure most everyone on the deere talk show will agree with me when I say that John Deere combines are the best in the world!