Combines for sale

Nate

Hi Harv, could you please tell me more. Would like to know how many engine hrs., sep. hrs, options, what size heads, tire sizes, where you are located and how much you want for it.

ken

I may be in the market for a K or K-2 Gleaner. Please advise if yours is still available. If not, do you know who I might contact to find one.

bull

What are you askingIJ What brand cutter bar (JD, Crary)IJ Where are you locatedIJ

sidewinder

would'nt consider a 72 pinto in partial trade would you. I'll even throw in a bag of butterscotch candies with it. ha ha. Sounded like you had a good run this year. we didn't do as many acres as you did but we had a fantastic fall and it turned out too be a really good year. I think we are all set up now to hit the road and maybe we'll be able to run into you out east there and you can show us how the pros do it.give me a call and tell me what new toys you're buying. jeff

weber

How is it going your wayIJ I have been stuck hauling corn since the harvest has ended, oh well it keeps me busy and out of trouble. All is going well out here just cant wait for the harvest to hurry up and get here. These cold winters are no fun, maybe I should be up on the mountain snowmobiling, it would be more entertaining. By the way if the 72 pinto has mag wheels and an 8 track, with the back hatch full of butterscoth candies and private pile as the driver I would consider a trade in.... Ill give ya a call one of these days.....

Cutter

What kind of shape is this machine inIJ The 450 is an incredible combine (in beans, wheat and corn),compares to 9610's and 2188's, etc., despite it only being a class 5 machine. The APS system is what gives it its class six competitive capacity and performance.

catdriver

This machine is in new condition. We have a service agreement with the dealer where they service and inspect it every year. We have used it two years and as you say it is has great capacity for a class 5. I would put it up against any 9610. We picked up a substantial amount of acreage for next year and need to update or I would keep it.

blackie

Where are you locatedIJ Is it OhioIJ Are you going to stay with the CatIJ