Combines deere mods

anth

i would like to hear from anyone who has installed kuchar's super kit on a 9600.

Frank

last fall I broke some metal fingers on the cutting platform auger. Before I could shut down the combine, several holes and dents appeared in the auger drum. Has anyone had experience with poly finger replacements, like from May-WesIJ Thanks

lentz

Could anybody please advise me on the prices on the new cotton pickers

Aleksenko

Could anybody please advise me on the prices on the new Deere 9500 harvester.

Al

I would like to start my son cutting soybeans this year and would feel better if we had the three height adjustments of the dial-a-matic. I presently have the AHC auto header control which works good . Anyone done this switch and is it a big deal IJ

Grainman

Is there any modifications I can preform to my JD 55 and 3300 combines to keep from slugging the cylinder on windrowed seed. I have the concave opened as far as possible, and keep cylinder speed around 700 rpm for good threshing and to keep too many seeds from being shattered. Your comments are surely appreciated.

Bean_Boy

I have a 6620 corn machine and want to harvest Dry Beans. Other than some perforated screens and a slow down kit for the cylinder, what else can I do to keep my tare down and quality goodIJIJIJ Do you take filler plates outIJ What kind of settings for fan, ect.IJIJIJ Any help on this would be greatly appreiated!!!!! Also any little add-ons or tricks to make harvest better would be great. Thanks.

toosh

I want to change a 6620 from 28l x 26 to 24.5 x 32 tires. Do I have to change the rear tires also we currently have 11.00