Combines parts

last_gasp

Contact St. John Welding at St. John, Ks. sjwelding@stjohnks.net (316) 549-3283

mo_farm

Just wondering what kind of machine you traded your 860 forIJ

fish

Traded for a Case Ih 1680. My first rotor and I really like it.

gunner

what i here...is that alot of the 2000 gleaners from independec were made wrong because people knew they were out of a job...and the people out at kansas don't know anything so parts arn't ordered and sent to the wrong places. One dealer said when he orders stuff...you don't know what you are going to get. This is what one dealer has said, this my not be the case every were.

Tom_Russell

I have experienced a parts guy who couldnt get along with the depot. Somebody at AGCO should know that a customer is the one who suffers when guys in the parts chain are doing battle with each other. Maybe they should adopt Fords motto: The customer is job one. Tom in MN

t_leslie

It sounds like a local problem, I am an agco dealer, and there has been a rash of backordered parts from agco lately, but i can usally call, e-mail, send smoke signals or some thing and find out what the story is on parts that don't show up... UPS has been a major pain in as@ of late, they loose or tear up any thing,,,,if frieght comes ltl ( truck ) those guys try to use a forklift to destroy stuff,,,

TomP

The Dealer's is now saying that when I ordered the parts the depot told them that the parts were there. Now the story is they are back ordered, the parts were suppose to be coming from the supplier the day I ordered, but didn't show up.

Tom

You are right they are temporarily on backorder. The cyl assembly n71180443

chuckles

TomP It"s law a dealer must supply parts within 72 hours or they can be reported to the machinery board, contact your mp, mla, or congress man..