Combines perrrformaxxx for P1 s older 60 s down thru N s

Dan

I agree with Hyper but watch out for that seperator grate in barley, canola, grass seeds, tough beans, and edible beans. There secret to make that grate work may well be the Hi low cylinder bar configuration. We find that Gleaners grate in the P3's that has 1.5 inches between cross bars will continue to thresh the allready overthreshed crops and load shoe heavily and it will roll up the hard to convey crops even when helicals are fastened across it. We will have to try there Hi low setup for then we may not need the cover kit on P3's. We had tried Hi low setup on P3's years ago but there was so much widespread mold in the beans that nothing would work no matter what color machine. Thanks Hyper for your persuit of perfection. Dan @ Hurtt Equip. Inc.

Tom

Hyper Harvest, Thanks for mentioning N_R series mods on this board last year. Nobody in my area had ever heard of them before. I did everything except channel helicals and a separator grate because I ran out of time. Now my R60 darn near purrrrrrrrrs. This year I was able to cut green, wet, sapy beans that still had green leaves as fast as the head would cut them. I was running on days when other guys were parked. Next summer I plan to finish the job. Thanks again, Tom Russell