Combines 98 99 season setup for 94 model R62

Dan

Rolf, You will have to remove a couple rasps from the high bars next to concave for they will bump concave at closer clearances. 1_2 inch step may be overkill but I think Hyper can comment on that and I believe Hyper has a half height cylinder bar available. The half inch spacer they have been talking about is for the P1's with P3 heads. I believe Hyper is steping up bars by 1_4 inch. Otherwise I like your plans. Is there a kit number for tailing shut extention. I'm not sure what air pattern will do if you remove plastic fingers for it could screw it up on light seeds. When you are working on feeder outlit take a look at where the third helical from gearbox drops the allready threshed crop back onto concave for we extend that helical to drop material onto seperator side. We remove the crop flow director when we do that and have seen no problems and the trap door will stay shut like it should. Sorry to hear of your poor crops and best of luck with your harvest. When is your harvest seasonIJ Dan

Rolf_Hedt

Thanks for all the comment's! We have ran the shimmed out bar's (one's with the 1_2