Combines P1 modifications

Hyper_Harvest_II

Brian, I am sure that Tom in MN.and hyper harvest in IA.will agree with me that by making the mods.that we describe on this page,will definitely take you to the next level of harvesting. I have a customer in Il.that has a modified R60 that will walk all over his stock R70(Same size heads on both). If you have any mechanical skills,you can do all the mods.yourself. Including installing a seperator grate and channel helicals. There are so many little things you can do that it is hard to list them all. E-mail me and I will get you set-up with everything you need and walk you through all the mods. that I do. Hyper Harvest II

grain_getter

I'd suggest you contact Terry at sjwelding@stjohnks.nethe's done a lot for these machines.

Tom

For some unknown reason I couldnt access this site yesterday as planned so I sent an e-mail reply. If anyone else is interested, e-mail for a copy. Tom Russell

tj

Thanks for the reference. If I can be of any help, just let me know. We've found that some mods can make these machines crop specific (work well in small grains, but not large grains, or vice-versa) We're presently working on some changes which we expect will allow for more diverse operation and hopefully add capacity.