Combines Perrrformaxxx R60 Capacity Was Awesome

Hyper_Harvest_II

Tom, Always nice to hear the positve comments on modifications.I and many other people on this board have taken many people to the next level of harvesting.Maybe,if we keep pushing the capacity of this rotary design,AGCO will hear us and start putting some of the modification on the machines coming out of the factory.I honestly think that we have only tapped into 80-85% of the capacity of this machine.Back in 1981,I talked to Ray Stueckle and he said,Gleaner was only using 60% of its capacity.look where 17yrs, has brought us.I think it is time to add another step to the ladder and find that other 15-20% that is hiding inside.I have this definition of Imagination hanging above my desk.

Tom

Thanks for the help, guys. The muskrat houses were my own doingI forgot to raise the chopper concave. We were all set up to do corn because the neighbors on both sides had trouble in beans with new green machines. But corn was still too wet so at the last minute we rolled into beans. We ran very slowly at first but after a few minutes we were running as fast as the sickle would cut. This Hyperrrformaxxx R60 will really cut tough beans. And the cylinder was 100-200 rpm slower than the book suggests. Actually I made another mistake but Im still too embarrassed to talk about it. Tom Russell