Combines To Dan HyperIandII from Bryan

Tom

Hump only part n71366830 and is about $260.00___Hump machinery kit including hardware and inst. is n71371018 is $220.00. The 71371018 must be ordered through wholegoods. These kits only fit R40,42,R50,52 and they are are available for R60-R72 also. We stock both and are ready to ship. On another subject; while I was on the GlEANER dealer council I told the panel members about the cyl bar ext kits that we were making and one member said he would try it on their R50-R52 combines. He has since done over a dozen machines and he told me it makes a big difference. The dealer name is B and G Equipment of Paris, TN and his name is Tim Brennen.Tom HurttHurtt EquipmentHoople, ND 58243701-894-6363

tbran

Tom, will be glad to help out anyway we can. Just started monitoring internet on this site. We have had great success with mod's on all Gleaner rotarys.

Tom

Hi TimNice to here from you and hope the extension idea has helped you sell more GlEANERS.__Sorry about the spelling on your last name. Thats how its spelled when I converted it from the TN accent to this ND accent. The shock kits that we make up we sell for $150 for rear and $100 for front. loewen also has some. Call us if you want more detailsTom HurttHoople, ND701-894-6363

Tom

In a followup to the last post loewen does not have shocks for the pre series 2 yet but we make them up.TOM