Combines P3 Bars For N 5

• Thread starter Hyper_Harvest_II
  • Start date

Hyper_Harvest_II

little Bull, Welcome aboard!Your question about putting P3 cylinder bars in a 79' N5.What crops are you runningIJI install P3 stars on the seperator end of the existing P1 cylinder,then bolt the original cylinder bars(Get rid of reverse bars!) back to the new P3 stars.Four of the cylinder bars get bolted back directly to the stars and the remaining four cylinder bars have a piece of 3_4" steel(the length of the cyl. bar)between the cylinder bar and the star.This gives you a Hi-lo configuration on the seperator end.We run corn_soybeans with excellent results.(Whole cobs,better seperation due to flipping material,less power consumption,lower cylinder speeds.)There are lots more mods. you can do(sorry,upgrades),but we need to know the crops that you deal with.Also,check all the responses by Dan,Tom,hyper harvest,Tom R..These guys as well as myself have tried and tested these changes. Have a good day, Hyper Harvest II.

tj

Hyper: Will have some info for you shortly, but I've lost your email address. Please send--Thanks

cutter

Will this high low bar setup work well in wheat, which is all I cut or is there something else I should tryIJ thanks