Combines Hydro Clutch IJ

Hyper_Harvest_II

Tom, Switch under hydro clutchIJ Are you referring to the valve under l.H. main drive sheaveIJ Is this on your R60 or your R70IJ A little more info may help get you the right answer. Thanks, Hyper Harvest II.

Tom

Sorry for the nebulous question. The hydro clutch was on an N7 that I looked at the other day. There was a Micro Switch tied into the clutch pedal like the buzzer switch on the brake pedal. I assumed it was for shutting something down like perhaps the bin unloader. I cant figure out any other reason for it. Several years ago I tried an l that had a Hydro clutch and I thought it was nice for cutting power to the wheels instantly. But there was no electrical connection that I recall. Tom Russell

Hyper_Harvest_II

Tom, The switch you are referring to,is a safety start switch. You have to have the pedal pushed down in order to get the engine to start.The clutch pedal also activated the hydro traction clutch valve,which was to get you out of a (Oh n*~@!)situation.I usually disconnected the valve since I have seen some of them leak by letting the hydro slip without you knowing it.Not a pretty sight if you have to rebuild a $7500-$8000 Denison hydro.Have a good day, Hyper Harvest II.