Combines Deere Rotary

Kenc

No matter what the Deere rotary consists of, around here the deere guys will believe it's a whole new concept to combines. I think some believed deere invented the track with their T series.

Hyper_Harvest_II

Harley Rider, Beleive me,Deere will be the last combine that Gleaner will have to worry about.Deere has years of catching up to do on a Rotary concept.(I'm sorry,for all you Deere people,longitudinal Seperation)But,I am sure as soon as this combine is introduced,the wheel will have been reinvented.Hyper Harvest II

T__langan

Harley Rider, Yea, in about 20 years! That's about how far behind the times Deere has been in combine technology. I'm not laying awake nights worrying about it!

JDMAN

Even though deere is fairly new at the rotary buisiness at least the can afford to put paint on their combines, instead of ugly galvanized steel!!!!

JDMAN

Even though deere is fairly new at the rotary buisiness at least the can afford to put paint on their combines, instead of ugly galvanized steel!!!!

Dan

JDMAN, Gleaner can afford and has used paint for a couple years now so you can't hold that against us anymore but more importantly we've been fine tuning the rotary for ten times that long. The only problem now is the green paint that is smearing up our feeder chains. Ha Ha just a little fun. Dan

TJS

Sorry Boys, but if Deere is 20 years behind in combine technology, why do they have more market share than all other colors combinedIJ