Combines Case Combines

kinetic

sucky tan interior huhIJ Better than that puke grey Case seems to like. And whats with the deal being able to hear the motor through the control consoleIJ seemed kinda loud to me. And then the lCD display that case uses is tough to see when the sun is shining on it. I think case has it's fair share of cab problems to.

kinetic

as far as cutting time goes, Deere blows by Case in a landslide. I have cut in some very tough conditions: Butte wheat, weedy and a high humid cool day, late into the evening. The Case's didn't leave the yard at all, while I cut all day. You have no idea how valuable that is when you are on the harvest run down south. Time and Time again, JD beats case in tough conditions. Case has a great machine, but it won't keep up when the straw is tough.

combineman

i have to differ with you kinetic.I have ran a 2388 and a 9610 both with 30' headers in really green stem beans and the 9610 couldn't even begin to keep up. I think it all has to do with the setting of the machine.

Case_Farmer

U are the first person that i have ever heard critisize a case cab everyone seems to think JD is behind even the local jd guys say so

farmer12

No offense but if you think a 2388 is primitive take a look at a Gleaner. It may lack the vision of a Deere but I think Case has a nice cab.

Silver_Shoes

Have you drove a 5 series Gleaner, the cabs are very much up to date.

farmer12

I have sat in a new R65 and yes they have a very nice cab. I was thinking in terms of the '95 R62 I've been running and the '00 2388 I'd like to trade for.

Case_Farmer

lOl not on your farm.......unless you have alot of acres lol