Combines NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CUSTOM HARVESTING PRICES

CDog

Prices vary, but I have worked with many custom harvesters and they bill like this. It is called three 13's. $13 an acre to harvest wheat, 13 cents a bushel for hauling. The third thirteen is a done different by many. Some charge .13 cents a bushel for every bushel over 25 bushels per acre. Some charge 13 cents per mile of hauling. All and all, you can figure on $20 an acre.

Farmer_J

My combine burnt up custom harvesting!! luckly I was without serious injury, just left some nasty emotional scars.

Farmer_J

My combine burnt up custom harvesting!! luckly I was without serious injury, just left some nasty emotional scars.

Mrs__J

Why did you people take down my husbands messagesIJ He was really enjoying himself and felt as though he finalyy fit in somewhere, kind of like his circle of friends. But now ONE person writes an offensive reply and you kick him off. Thanks alot, he was heartbroken. I would just like you all to know what you caused. Mrs. Jones

95man

1 question: What i the world are you talking about Mrs. Jones, if your husband criticises other farmers, he needs to be prepared to take some heat back. Maybe farmers can be in the house at 9 a.m., as they get up before dawn and get things done.

Mrs__J

He is just biting back after he felt backed into a corner. He is already upset enough with me for writing on here, he has pride too, but I really feel for him. He did log on last night to post and he was in a rather bad mood before hand anyway, he was having tractor problems and he needed to find an outlet(I am a counselor). I am trying to get with him to ease up a little bit. Mrs. Jones