Combines Cylinder growl

Harvester

Try to isolate it by removing the APS belt and or walker_rotor drive belts to pinpoint and_or confirm it is from the cylinder. Could be a bearing possibly, but you'll have to isolate it to one system first and go from there. One nice thing about the lexion: one belt for one job, easy to troubleshoot.

2rotorsrule

Nevermind...found it! Took a week of checking things out. I knew something was wrong but couldn't find it...so we ran it til something gave. The Bushing on the threshing system drive went out(from what we can tell) we took the assembly housing the sheaves and spring off, and will take it to Butler Cat tommorrow to make sure. I found out because that inner sheave finally rubbed on the idler pulley the tightens the cylinder drive belt. Anyway, just a reminder for you guys, make sure you grease all those zerks on that thing. The way it looks each one goes to a different spot. The think we can't figure out is its plenty greasy in there. We're thinking it may be from the problems we had when the machine was new and it cracked all that stuff apart, and all that stuff shook out of balance so bad. If you have followed my previous posts you know what I'm talking about...if not, its too long of story to get back into.