Combines looking for Poly Sheets

chewy

Here in ND, guys run polly liners in there truck boxes during sugar beet harvest. they are one peice sheets and only fastened on the front of the box using steal hold down straps and regular bolts. i would think any place here in ND that stretches trucks and or builds or instals boxes should be able to hook you up. loadline Mfg. winkler mb (i think),Berts Truck Equip, East Grand Forks MN, Morhead MN, and Helm Enterprises, Drayton ND. just to name a few. Good luck chewy

Marshaltown_Farms

Or local farm stores sell 4*8 sheets of plastic that I always wonder if that would work. They come in 1_8 or 1_4 inch thickness.I don't know if that is simular to poly or not.I believe a 1_8 thickness sheet sells for about $30.00. Alot cheaper than the so called poly that you would line the bottom of a corn head.

hunter

I have put 1_4 plastic in a truck on the sides. Works but would worp with heat and cold. Then grain would get behind the plastic. Just put one 4 by 8 sheet on the floor (1_2) worked ok but if you would have to but them up to another sheet there could be a problem. Plastic moves alot, would be better in one sheet. In another truck removed floor then put square toobing in for support then put 3_16 inch meatal sheets in and welded it all togeather, this work great. It was on an eighteen foot box with four foot sides, don't know if it would work on a larger truck box with out stronger sheet metal.