Combines Deere draper on 21XX

hop_a_l

I would think that that adaptor would have to come from Deere. The center draper needs to be the same width as the feeder house. I know of a guy who has tried to use a Bish on a Mac Don and could not make it work. The center draper kept plugging.

the_kid

We have one for a 2188 that we used for a 843 corn head for sale

FarmBuddy

The Deere Draper has its integral center frame, to interface with the rest of the draper header. So trying to adapt a Bish adapter to the integrated JD frame _ adapter would get pretty complex. The wider center feed draper would not feed into the "narrow" 21XX feederhouse very well. Rather than trying to adapt to an adapter, I think, it would be better to find an orginal MacDon draper with a center adapter intended for a 21XX. Eventually ASABE _ CHIS Combine Header Interface Standardization would make header attachment and interchangeability much simpler and safer. I request that farmer will support and request CHIS through their ag organizations, dealers and manufacturers.

hooter

Why would you want oneIJ The draper angle is too steep and causes great losses when doing peas and beans. Knife guards and knife sections are so much dearer.