Combines harvest crew search

deere_hunter

Thanks for the link. Did you work for this crewIJ If so, how was it.

deere_hunter

Thanks for the link. Have you worked for this crewIJ If so, how did you like working with themIJ

Big_Truck

Yes,I worked for them harvest 02,two of my mates went back again this year on 7th May and are coming home tomorrow.They purchase approx 20_30 new JD STS combines every season and have some large customer accounts.The two mates e-mailed me a few times to say they where "flat-out" which in N.Irish terms means extremely busy!!! They cut all types of crops and go from southern OK in June to the Canadian border in ND in Sept on the wheat run and then back to SD_IO for corn_beans.They pay you fairly and on time which is more than can be said for some other cutters that I had heard "horror" stories about!! My best pay was $3700 take home in Sept 02.Their office can be abit disorganised at times so if you don't recieve a reply keep trying,The boss of the outfit Jan is a very nice lady to work with.Just don't expect to drive "modern" trucks as they are usually passed on from the Altendorf transport end and have seen better days although some are smart enough.I would love to do a harvest run again maybe in a few years especially to cut corn.

deere_hunter

May I please have your email address to ask you a few further questions regarding the crewIJ I would appreciate it! Thanks for your help already!

9880sts

dont try that. i was there and it was sucks. look for thomason oklahoma!best guy i ever met. or you could also try s+l farms from imperial nebraska they say its a amazing boss too.

deere_hunter

Can you get the contact information for these two, I have had no luck searching on the internet.

cjn

9880 sts how would you know what there are like. You where not there more then a 1 week and you never made to the field to work.

9880sts

how do you knowIJIJ and let me tell you one thing i saw enough for not starting working there.