Combines walker resale value

land_Surfer

Given its age, that's still a little high. I would give $85,000 for it. Such a machine in Il would go for between $75,000 and $85,000. RWA, add $10K

Brent_56

I heard about this machine too up near Smith Center Kansas. I was surprised that it brought so much i thought maybe $90,000 but i was surprised that it brought so much!

9610combiner

That sound pretty good. Most of the 9610's in the area are about $75000 with 2000 separator hours on them. There still is a large demand for walkers in Kansas. There are rows of rotors on every lot.

M

It is an auction, it's worth what someone is willing to pay for it. But also Sometimes people get caught up in the excitement of an auction and loose thier sence of reason. lOl...It's been known to happen.

9610combiner

Great Bend, Greensburg, Bucklin, Montezuma, Plains all in Kansas just to name a few. I would estimate that there are at least 75 STS combined at these locations and not more than 10 walker machines.

9610combiner

Miss read you question. Everyone says repair costs are double and fuel consumpton is much higher. Most of them start out at $125,000 and go up from there. You definately don't get anywhere close to twice as much done. I guess that is the best reason as to why there are so many around that I can come up with.