Combines high torque reverser motor

SUPER_H

What crops are you harvesting where you need to use the reverser a lotIJ Or is yours just wore outIJ If you would like great feeding from the feeder to the rotor you should try one of my Razor rock beaters. If you have any other questions can e-mail me ncvogt@fedteldirect.net please use Razor as sub. Maybe one of my Razor customers will chime in. Carl

jalopy

My machine has 5800 hrs this is the original reverser motor the drive stuck out once and then it blew the nose cone off does that paint a better pictureIJ No I hardly ever use the reverser and am actually surprised how my stock rock trap eats what it does this is the first rock-trap machine I've owned. I run it on high speed in wheat and slow speed in corn and soybeans and I honestly don't have much to complain about. I was in some tough down corn the other night and it sucked it right in I got to admit that it surprised me. How does your Razor work in cornIJ it seems it would break ears more instead of "paddling" them inIJ Maybe not. Its a similar design to whats in the 8010 rightIJ

Pa__Harvester

I'll chime in awhile. Razor is an amazing piece. If you have ever cussed your rock trap, give Carl a call. As to breaking up corn, I installed the razor as well as 3 sets of Gordon rasp bars last winter. I have been running axial-flows for 15 yrs and have never had so much sucess at keeping cobs in one piece. I give the credit for this to the Gordon bars, but the beater is obviously not hurting anything in corn. Having said all that, I also was wondering how a fellow could improve on the current reverser w_out laying out the $ for a OEM hydraulic reverser. My 2366 is equiped w a hillco, and where I run into trouble is green stemmed beans in the transition beater. It just needs more reverse torque!