Combines illinois gleaner

Illinois_Gleaner

jake, Give me an e-mail address and I will send them to you. IG

ROCK

Illinois Gleaner........... sounds like you are drawn into the most interesting pics in a while. If you would...could you send them... I am curious to see them as well. Thanks

turkey

could you also send me the pictures, i never got them from the first go around. thanks

Illinois_Gleaner

We made it back around 7:30 last night. 22 hours from the time we left went to the sale and drove back. I think I got maybe 2 hours sleep in that time. You had a great sale. I sure wish I needed to come back up there to get that sprayer. IG

acre_eater

Was that your sale in stockbridge saturdayIJ I had another commitment on that day how did stuff sellIJ Tim

Illinois_Gleaner

South of Webberville,Mich. I thought things sold exellent.But that is what exellent equipment does. IG

Combine_Wizard

Hi GTO 65! Do you remember "talking" to a friend of mine a year or so back on the SF siteIJ He was an older person and just as interested in old combines as I am. He sure liked talking to you, too over there. I believe he just called himself "Combiner" or something like that. Some folks over there once even thought he was me just because he happened to say something about old Masseys. There's certainly nothing wrong with old Massey's!

GreaTOne_65

I sure do, I hope the Combiner is still alive and well, as I haven't seen or heard from him in quite awhile. My 62 was by far the best combine I've ever owned, but the Massey's hold a special place. The thought that they quit building the 850's and 860's was in my opinion quite ignorant. Those combines only needed more horses, and they would have made JD's wannabees!! Thanks for the reminder, Dale