Combines Off Topick Need Ideas

legn4

Take the labels off of there can goods.No damage done supper might be a surprise!

FR

Fill washing machine up with a whole bottle of bubble bath soap and maybe bath tub with jellow and if you really want to get them jumpin get some inching powder or some fresh fiber glass dust and put it under bed covers hope this gives you some ideas have fun.

MN_Dean

For us they closed the shower curtain and filled to the top with crumpled news papers, also tied all the cupboard doors together with fishing line. Heard of cornflakes in the bed and some others that are just plain mean.

Unit_2

Take along some pancake mix and sausage. After you've had your fun cook up a batch of pancakes and sausage. They'll forgive you a lot sooner. Happened to my bride and me over 35 years ago.

Silver4life

Just did this to my best friend a few months ago. Take shower head off and fill with red koolaid powder then reinstall, and saran wrap the toilets but remember what goes around comes around and sooner or later they will talk to you again!

dairyfarmer

just had the fun this summer when one of my best friends got married but it was hard for us to get him he had sherrif watching the house close really large wedding the koolaid thing in the shower might not be too bad had something similar happen to a couple down the road this spring but they drained the hot water heater and put 40packets of grape koolaid in the hot water heater and filled it along with putting flour on top of all the ceiling fans and taking the lighbulbs all out and turning the fans on high which the flour i think is down right mean just like the extrem they went to on the koolaid the flour wound up ruining a brand new quilt that her grandmother made for her befpre she passed away but taking labels off canned goods is a good one that way if they are not in for a surprise good will will appreciate it if you take labels off make sure you look for a possible numbering sequence on caans that is what my friend wife to be did but we spray painted over all her numbers and even put some cans of dog food in with it take all the under garmets out of their drawers wetten them and put them in the frezer is anothe good one saran wrap on the toilet always goes good the best one i got him one was the one my grandpa did to my aunt and uncle i went out and bought a box of the cigars that say its a boy or its a girl and us guys in teh wedding party handed them out at the wedding but they have been going together for over five years so it was pretty comical bath tub with jelloo isnt too bad either you just might want to watch how bad some of these things can ruin things quickly just have fun with them might want to show up at like three o clock in the mornin and knock on all the windows to wake them up dairyfarmer

TwinSilvers

Speaking from experience, make sure you leave the labels on any cans of cat food or dog food. My friends wife thought she stumbled upon an excellent pate to serve her guests. The rest of this story dooesn't need explaining!

hop_a_l

take all the interior doors off and put them in the garage or back porch and hide the pins to the hinges through out the house, turn all the furniture upside down and place whatever was on time (ie flower, candle) back on them, take all the lightbulbs out and hide them or unscrew them just enough that they don't work (makes them think the breakers are blown). Kep it clean because you don't want to ruin the fun just want to pick on them.

dairyfarmer

another good one is to rearrange all of their furniture in the house makes for some good bruisin on the ol schins friend of mine had his girl friend move in with him and she was off work one friday cleaned and rearranged the whole house he got home from work late she wasnt home but when she returned found him laying in the livingroom with a broken leg he stumbled over the coffe table that used not to be there since then he lets the dog in the door first if the dog yelps he knows he has to turn the lights on dairyfarmer