Combines How do I get a picture on hereIJ

miller

Go to the "photographs" button, scroll to bottom of page and follow instructions. Cheers!

Bacman

Be sure to post a notice here when your picture is on, so we can check it out. looking forward to seeing it! Rick

Ed_Boysun

I'm surely not trying to step on any toes here, if I do, I apologize in advance to our host. As you may know, pictures take a bit of room on the server and Marvin may be coming up against his allocation. There are also time factors that may keep an already busy man from spending as much time posting pics as he would like. I don't know how long it will last, but I'm not terribly busy during the winter months and if you would care to eMail your pics to me, I could make a page on my server for their display and post the link here. I would prefer images that are about 1 meg in size if you decide to send them. There are also sites like imageevent.com that let you post your own pictures on the web in exchange for a yearly fee. Also, many ISPs include at no extra charge, a small space on their server for you to make a small webpage or upload a few pictures that can be shared with web users. Ed in Montana

Soy_Breeding_Boy

How did you get it "Shiny" and could you send me a pic. Thanks

Quicksilver

I bought it shiny, the thing was almost bubble wrapped when I got it.