Combines 1973 Gleaner K

meaner_gleaner

shes a baby doll i have a k2 i bought 2 years ago that looks just about that good you have got one to be proud of

Tom_Russell

I am just wondering why you feel you have to identify your K as a Gleaner K. After all, a 73 model isnt so old that folks wouldnt know what it is.

ROCK

Some pretty looking machines! How did you post the pictures, I would like to try one myself. Tom your K looks like new. The lime away sound interesting to try....on a slow day of course. Nice to see photos....it says a lot.

k_stater

Nice combine. I have a 1973 gleaner K also. It is an excellent little machine. We bought ours 2 years ago at an auction for $2,000 and have had only one problem with it, the starter. The guy we bought it from added a factory air conditioning unit to it and it works awesome. He also added duals front and back, not sure why on back, but we took those off, still have the fronts and she looks mean. Ours has the 13ft rigid with bat reel header. Was the extended clean grain elevator an optionIJ because mine doesn't have that. This is our second K we have owned, we got rid of one not as nice to get this one. We just bought an 1981 F2 hydro diesel as well, she's kind of a fixer upper, but well worth the $2,500 we gave for it. Have fun with your K. Thanks.

Kaye2

Nice machine Tommy!! I thought I was the only two row Gleaner pilot left, I love my K2, might be upgrading to a 330 head for next year, not sure yet. Your K looks sharp, it's tricky getting the ladder down with the door shut isn't itIJ Thaks for posting those pics, I enjoyed them