Combines help operating my gleaner

Bean_grower

I feel your pain. I too spend way to much time on the tractor and not enough time "hunting" or being hunted as sugested. A few years ago The Farm Journal put out a book of farm singles. I know a few guys that put there names in it but I never heard about any results. Does anyone knowIJ For the reccord if anyone has a daughter or sister that wants to live on a crop farm, plow snow, ride snowmobile, and skydive let me know.

John_W

The internet is full of places to find females, good and bad. Just start out with www.google.com. I know more than one match that was made via the computer. Brother found one in the newspaper, but that is another story. But not any worst than he did the first two times. But be careful, you may get caught. Take the good advise and make sure she is willing to put up with all the fun and no so fun parts of farming. Divorces are nasty and expensive.

venturis40

a few years ago i ran accross a site ran by a ag college but i cant for the life of me remember where it was i met mine on a trail ride the horse thing seems to work for a lot of people other wise there is always back to college i went to Montana State Bozeman and was told after being there for a couple years that it was a matchmaker's school that thats where all the ranchers daughters go to get married a few friends from college also recommended Mormon colleges as good places to find mates just my .02 august wieser rosholt, sd

mo

Sooo, JW how did you get so lucky the first timeIJ Just tapped into the right gene pool HUH. Nepotism is an awful thing unless, of course, it's in the family. A friend just got married. He thinks he found , courted, impressed, and conquered. Actually he was in the crosshairs and was selected. Kind of scary. He's the equivalent one of those fuzzy things men like to hang on the wall after the big hunt and wife take'um down soon after. Too bad he don't know it.

Kaye2

Started seeing this girl about three weeks ago, she works locally at a bank. The first two times I saw her I was real drunk at a bar, the second time was much drunker out than the first, at this point I made a major arse out of myself. I had one ace in the hole, her roommate, she has known me for 7 or 8 years (yes that is a good thing). Anyway, the girl I like and I were talking on the phone one night and she asked me about what I do, I told her I work for the county and farm, she replied "I used to live on a dairy." At this point I asked her where she had been all my life!IJ :) She has kept calling me, and tonight I am going over to her place for dinner, the third time this week, I think I am in the crosshairs. Nice knowing you fellas....

Tim_nj

Been there. In late 2002 worked with a nice one at the Rutgers research farm. She got to know me a little first and I soon found myself in the crosshairs (and I liked it, I admit). She actually tripped me up into our first date. Things went OK for a while, but eventually in 2003 I got tossed off the shooting range, not because of anything in particular that I had done, but because she decided she just didn't feel quite right with me. Oh well. I'm now 30 and still looking. I have discovered since then in several attempts that upwardly-mobile suburban girl and hard-working farm boy don't mix well.

bean_grower

Suburban girl = no good Farm girl = gooood Come on don't any of you have a sister that wants a 30year old farmer. I can't be to bad I got a Gleaner.