Combines Gleaner Screen SaverIJ

Poorfarmer

I don't know what type of computer operating system you have, but in Windows XP all you have to do is put pictures into the My Pictures Folder, then tell it to run those pictures as a screen saver. Where do you get the picsIJ Just search online and if you see a picture, save it to that folder.

Justin_S_Il

That was gonna be my attempt if I couldnt find anything else, but kinda wanting something like I heard Case Ih has where you see a tractor go through and work then plant, then corn grows then you get a combine that comes through, only with a good combine instead of an Intertrashanol

Galvanized_Ghost

Got one by way of this site a few years ago. It is a pretty good one. If it has not been copyrighted I still have an exe.

agcntry

You can go to the AGCO website and save pictures from their site to your computer. They have quite a few that I got a couple of months ago. They don't have animation though.

John_W

If you find a picture you like just right-click the on the picture and then save as wall paper_background or whatever else you want to do with the picture that is on the list.

Bluesman

I just uploaded these for a home sick niece and have posted these here on this forum in the past. Quite a few silver to pick from. :+) I would recomend what one other poster mentioned. If you have XP, just save them to your "My Pictures" folder and then select "My Pictures Slideshow" from the screen savers list. Ray