Combines Will the prototype rotor be in new combines soon

Hibred

Yes we did, it will be in sometime in April or May, really looking forward to getting it, talk to you later.

ahbecalm

I heard that until the Gleaner version of the SunnyBrook is released, the Genuine Gerenation 2 SUNNYBROOKE was an option. Double check with your salesman.

Hibred

We are running a 800 series, without an air reel it would be awful feeding and terrible cutting without the modification to the skid shoes we have had done, Agco has got to get there head out of the sand and wake up and fix this or else get a kit so we can put a Deere head on or better yet why not have Deere make the flexheads for Agco.

silvermech

gleaner has finaly moved the ground in the fuse box but have your dealer check for paint where it grounds. if it is painted have them polish it and also under the cob on the right hahd rear polish paint off under ground strap. this will help prevent electroinic problems. also under console arm rest where wiring goes into armrest move back from connection and instal a wire clamp to support the wire. have had several wires break on several machines in this plug at the terminal.

Justin_S_Il

What have you done to the skid shoesIJ I wouldnt understand why its not cutting low enough, I know a few people that have a tendency to put them in the dirt cause they set the header control to low. I agree AGCO is slow sometimes about changing things that need to be done, but they made a lot of advancements with the new 8000 series heads. Making the raised feather sheets standard (I think),changing the auger flighting and all I have heard is how much better that header is even over an 800 series.