Combines header auger straightening

tbran

You think that is weird, I spent 3 years in S.louisiana, cajooohn kuntry, sie lai vie or however you spell it. They eat, deep fried, anything that moves, crawls or lives in some weird hole,cave or canal. But if one closes the eyes and does not ask any questions, it is great food. Shrimps jambalaya SPIJ etc. Crawfish et tu fe IJ Snake, alligator and some type of black bird south of the intercoastal canal that is illegal to shoot. All this plus coffee that thinks it is syrup in consistancy. Oh yeah every thing has to have a onion or ohn-youne with a long o. Oh and John Deere is jhuan'deeah with the empahsis on the jhuan. "Oh man I gonna told ja, I gots me one ob dem ayecee gleanahs, come see!"

R_O_M

Tim, not only are you a very, very good and innovative combine man, but you are also blessed with a way with words or as Aussie slang would put it, "you have the gift of the gab". Thanks for the many laughs. We certainly need them in this world. Cheers.

riceman

Dang, that sounds like a good meal to me. But where's the squashIJIJIJIJ And thats pork tenderloin rightIJ Beef does not exist in the south... When I went on wheat harvest in 2000, some of the guys were going to cook supper one night. Well, a hunk of beef with bbq sauce poured on it is NOT barbeque...I live too dang close to Memphis to not know what it should taste like.

riceman

And about the frying of everything...I've had fried pickles, fried green beans, fried squash...just about anything that can fit in the pan gets fried around here. A few years ago you could buy bottled ice tea that was called "southern style". It had extra sugar in it. Kinda floated to the bottom of the bottle if it sat for a while. I wish I could find some now...

tbran

yeh western bbq suuchh, well it ain't BAR B QUE. BBQ is a prepared pig put in a hole and covered with ashes and cooked all night, watched over by at least a dozen inebriated cooks, one must remain sober the designated cooker, and when done the meat is then 'pulled', not chopped, (007 style) with all the gristle and stuff other than lean meat(OTM) given to the dawgs. Soak the piggy meat with a generous amount of eye watering, ear steaming, sweat popping hotsauce, to taste of course, for correct et-ti-ket (wheeze the words "dang thats good eatin" every once in a while as you wipe the sweat away) at mealtime. Add baked beans, vinegar slaw and American fried taters with plenty of ketchup and tobasco or hominaro sauce. Ice creame for desert is mandatory. (my dad always told me everthing comes out like it went in - many a nite I sat on the potty screaming - come on ice creame!) I also forgot to mention a Ky favorite -Burgue or how ever they spell it. Kind of a cross between a stew and a soup. Good for cold days.