Combines R72 for sale

max7777777us

I'll guarantee you my beating I take won't be from the likes of you!!!!!!!

Tom_Russell

I didnt reply to your initial efforts at posting because I wondered if you were for real. A prudent reader might conclude that you are merely looking for an argument. Whether you have a combine you want to sell is another question that hasnt been resolved.

Illinois_Gleaner

Tom, That is what I thought about it also.I thought he was just bashing,But I wasnt being out of line with my comments. Illinois Gleaner

Illinois_Gleaner

I was'nt answering your question, because if you look you didnt ask me how I come up with those prices.It was John.And you dont have to answer 2 times,you only have to send it once,or it makes you look real stupid.And as for my wore out junk,I will keep my 98 and 99 R72 I know there just ole junkers but they dont owe me anything ,so I will just keep on driving my old junk.I dont have any payments due on those old junkers, and with 1.80 corn and 5.00 beans I am really glad I don't. Have a good day maxx Illinois Gleaner

allisfarmer2

Illinois Gleaner, way to be professional and realistic about your comments! jl

NDDan

To bad this thing got started off on the wrong foot. likely something to do with the red and green thing. Don't worry Gleaner guys for what I'm hearing there are plenty guys that switched from Gleaner tring to get back. The other colors have their own set of problems. I think it is very plain to see that Max has way to much invested into a machine for only 700 acres. I'm sure there are other factors in Nebraska that make it hard to have to much invested. Now I hear you Max on your complaints with machine and or company. Seems there are to many levels that need to sign off on the simplest improvements. I can assure you that the constructive input they have received is now under serious consideration. I should also mention that Gleaner has been listening and making changes as fast as the system in place allows. I feel sorry for the guys with older Gleaners that havn't even heard of feeder shocks or extended cylinder bars. Allthough some of these vast improvements have been in place right from the plant for three or more years there is more to be done. The way it sounds you have allready appreciated some of the latest improvements with rotors. The overthresh you speak of is soon to be a thing of the past. Anyway I hope you can trade down to something that matches your needs better and be sure you do your homework if you switch to another color. Good luck.

max7777777us

Thanks NDDan. I'm sure you are the one I bought the sweeps and ext. helicals from, and sold one set of sweeps to a neighbor. We both saw a big improvement in cleaner samples and less overthreshing and more capacity and power. Sorry some of these Gleaner guys are as Silver blooded as the RED guys are red blooded, and the GREEN guys are green blooded. The reason I mentioned the RED and GREEN is because we have dealers that sell both. Most of my prices came from FAIRBANKS IHC dealer. I do sincerely have a combine for sale and would certainly consider a good used R62 to reduce my debt load. Probably my fault that this thing got off badly, but once again I like to run the best of everything no matter what color. I am working with AGCO in any way we can to resolve the difficulties I have had, but I'm not even going to go there!!!!!!!! Good luck with your business.