Combines R72 for sale

max7777777us

Forgot to add the helical ext. kit and the sweep kit that make this thing almost bearable to operate and keep up with the RED and GREEN ones!!!

Quicksilver

Max666666po,What are you sayingIJIJIJ Red or Green may be better,Think again!!

R72

Why are you selling. Why would you go to red one or a green one. My gleaners have great capasity. Colin

Illinois_Gleaner

Max, Since you are runnig it down how it wont stay up with anything, Why dont you just wholesale it ,because I will guarantee you they wont give you 150,000 cash for your whole thing heads and all. I know I am not guessing I just bought a 99 R72 from a guy that was trying to trade it in on a green one. I offered him about 75 % of wholesale and I ended up having to write him a check for the thing. I will give you 100,000 for the package combine and both heads. Illinois Gleaner

John

Where does one find the wholesale prices that you work fromIJ Thanks.

max7777777us

To answer a few of the follow-ups I will explain a little more about why I am selling my R72. Iam only farming 700 acres and up until I traded for this machine I had a 2000 acre custom job that made it feasible to own a combine of this caliber.Don't think for a minute that I'm not a GlEANER man through and through. I have run nothing but Gleaners for 45 years. But at the same time I have butted heads with AGCO over some of their engineering designs.(mounting the bearings on the inside of the machine)(overthreshing,requireing way to much HP and Fuel)(mostly not listening to the farmers advice about some things that could be changed)As far as the prices I put down, those are AGCO payoffs or loans that I owe on the Combine. Now if somebody is really interested in a nearly new loaded R72 call me AT 402-356-4821. I am located in SC NEBR. I'm sure delivery could be arranged through lANG DIESEl. My e-mail is dclichty@diodecom.net

max7777777us

I would take any reasonable offer on the package deal, but I don't think $100,000 for what I have is even close to reasonable. The cash prices that I had to pay were $184,455.51 for the R72, and that wasn't with duals or the field-star, or the lateral tilt (all off my 2001 R72 that I traded). The cornhead was $38,300.00 and the 800 flex-head was $32,772.00, which comes to cash price of $255,527.51. Now a reasonable price would beabout $200,000.00, but by your comments I can tell you've probably never bought anything that had factory warranty on it in your whole life!!!!!!!!

max7777777us

Sorry John these comments were intended for Illinois Gleaner.

Illinois_Gleaner

Sorry to burst your bubble big boy .But I have 2 R72s sitting in my shed right now.And I have 2 25 ft flexes,and one 12-30 hugger corn head.No I dont have to burn the new paint off of a combine, the last one was the 94 R62 I just sold. And a neighbor here just traded a 2003 R75 with heads in to the local deere dealer with 30 flex and 8-30 hugger, they wholesaled it to a jockey for 120,000 dollars. Dont kid yourself on those inflated prices you have in your head. I am sure that I have more agco tractors and gleaner combines then you do and there are some people on this site that could tell you the same but probably wont get involved in this.I was realistic,I was comparing what I gave for the 99 that I bought with the laterial tilt 4wd and monitor. You better realize that you are going to take a beating on a combine like that. Illinois Gleaner

Illinois_Gleaner

John, My 99 R72 Rwa ,laterial tilt,return to cylinder,big cylinders to lift my 12 cornhead,yeild monitor,18.4 x42 duals 1000 sep hours. wholesales for 80,000 dollars,and the 25 flex head for 8000.00 8-30 hugger corn head 12500. for a grand total of 105,000 dollars wholesale. I got it from the machinery trader book that the dealers have. I already sold the corn head off but if you want to buy my combine for those prices drop me an email I will send you some pics. ilgleaner@yahoo.com Illinois Gleaner