Combines NEW combines

mx270

What about GE looking into taking over deere after hearing that i would run agco any day

DGJ

The last i heard there has been some prototypes running this year, one even made it to Europe late in the season, possibly down under in Aus at the moment. Probably something like the new AFX rotor in a common platform with the NH. More power better cab etc...

IH_Man

Whats this about Agco buying IH combinesIJ I havent heard that yet. I dont care if its red its the best!

tlb

Have heard that they will have five models with the mid size model the same size as the current 2388. The largest model will have 375 hp, 325 bu grain tank. The next size will have 325 hp. Other changes will be wider feeders, larger unloading augers(3.3 bu sec),bigger grain elevators, reversing rotor. New header will be a flex draper with widths up to 40'. Might be some available for the fall harvest of 2002. tlb

sedgewood

I have seen the combine looks very good, did not get to close to the machine to many people around the unit. There is a lot of changes to this unit, it has a wider feeder house, wider pickups header hopper top that opens like the Cat unit, body style very close to the NH combine.

mack

Good morning The new combine was shown at the agritechnica in Hannover (Germany) IT IS the New Holland TX model with some featers from the IH cabin. Thats it.

Alberto

Not at all. What you saw is not related to the new models we have been talking in this forum: the next generation of Axial Flows. Anyway you were right: The new Case IH models based in the old New Holland TX range are sold under the CT Series decals. Conventional combines as everyone knows.

jd9750

I hear that IBM will be taking over GE any day now so you can quit worrrying over JD been taken over

Diesel_Bob

The new AFX combine will share a common chassis with the New Holland rotary machine but there insides will be different