Combines FOR DAN

NDDan

I'd shim all the bars by 1_4". I'd use all forward bars with every other thresher bar being narrow rasp. I'd cut up three bolt seperator bars and create two bolt bars. leave a gap from the missing rasp threwout the seperator side. As rotor turns a rasp will cover an area and next one in line will be blank and so on. If you have edible beans and or sunflowers you may consider running rotor sweeps. Make sure you have some degree of steep thresher helicals to prevent a second thresh on allready threshed crop. This should shed some brand new light on liking of the machine. Go for it.

NDDan

Forgot to mention you want to shim the steep thresher helicals. Get the shims from Fairbanks International in Hastings, Neb. Good luck

ERICK

DAN, SORRY TO KEEP BOTHERING YOU, BUT WHAT ARE THE SHIMS THAT I NEED TO ORDER FOR THE HElICAlS, IS IT JUST FlAT STOCK 1_4 OR SOMETHING SPECIAl THAT THEY HAVE, THANKS FOR All THE HElP,

NDDan

Yes it is flat stock bent and twisted to match the steep helicals. If you are going full steep thresher helicals then tell them you want what I order. A local farmer does a very good job building them for them.

bucko

Hi Dan, I was checking the hypermods web site for instructions for these upgrades, and was wondering if you wouldn't mind checking the site to see if these instructions were as per your recommendation. Perhaps the photos would be of some help to ERICK. All the very best

NDDan

I'd sent ERICK some pictures over the years. Not sure about steggered bars or shimmed steep helicals though. I would be interested in sending them to whoever is maintaining the hypermod site for everybody to see.

ERICK

DAN, CAN I GET YOU TO SEND ME THE PICTURES YOU ARE TAlKING ABOUT OR WERE CAN I FIND THEM, I PUT A SET OF YOUR SWEEPS IN MY R-75 REGUlAR ROTOR lAST FAll, WHAT A DIFFERENCE, WOUlD TEll EVERYBODY TO TRY THEM,THANKS AGAIN FOR All THE HElP,

NDDan

I'm struggling to find your email address. Maybe just buzz me a quick message. I think I had left you my email address in PM on other site!!

bucko

Hi Dan, I look after the hypermod site these days, and I would love to add any extra info you may have. Also, are any of the later mods you used to have on your own business web site available for the hypermod siteIJ My email address is gkleask@gmail.com